Meopta MeoStar B1 7x50, 10x50 és 12x50 binoculars
MeoStar B1 50mm Series Extend your observation to the edges of the day.
More about the product
Providing A Better View of The World even when the light gets low, our MeoStar B1 50mm binoculars deliver lifelike color reproduction and outstanding image brightness from dawn to dusk. A robust, ergonomic chassis houses a precision optical system fully multi-coated with our proprietary MeoBright 5501 Ion Assisted lens coatings, delivering a crisp, brilliant and neutral image across the entire field of view.
7x50 - For long, extended viewing sessions during a wide range of lighting conditions.
10x50 – For observing subjects at longer distances and under harsh lighting conditions.
12x50 – For observing subjects at extreme distances or for maximum detail.
- MeoBright 5501 - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBright 5501 ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
- MeoShield - MeoShield ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShield meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
- Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
- Waterproof - All binoculars are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof - All binoculars are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Prism System - Precisely ground and finished Schimdt-Pechan prism system is polished to within +/- 1 second and allows hours of extended glassing without eye strain.
- Focus and Diopter Control - Central focus wheel smoothly operates on a finely tuned ratio allowing precise, accurate focus acquisition with no backlash. Integrated central diopter control is easy to adjust and accommodates +/- 3 D.
- Protective Armor Design - Protective rubber armor is softer in strategic locations to help reduce hand fatigue and improve grip. Sculpted thumb pockets accommodate a variety of hand positions and encourages a balanced and comfortable hold.
- Chassis Construction - Aircraft grade aluminum chassis is incredibly robust and built to survive rough conditions in the field.
- 30 Years Transferable Warranty - All MeoStar binoculars carry Meopta’s 30 Years Transferable Warranty (after registration).
Please log in in order to be ablo to provide feedback!