Explore Scientific HR coma corrector
Eliminates coma, field-curvature and astigmatism in newtonians, Diffraction limited performance on axis and in the field, Flattens the field, Works for very fast systems down to f/3, Four-lens construction, Can be used with almost all 2" focusers on the market
incl. 27% VAT348.31 €
Including 27% VAT:348.31 € (134 100 HUF)
Net price (for non-EU customers):274.26 € (105 591 HUF)
Delivery:Please contact our colleagues before ordering: +36-1-202-5651
Budapest shop:Under procurementDelivery:Under procurementBp. shop:Under procurement
More about the product
After three years of testing and refining we are extremely proud to present the new Explore Scientific High Resolution (HR) Coma Corrector.
This corrector is a class of it´s own
- it is fully functional for visual use and expands the focal length by only 6%! The Explore Scientific Coma Correktor is delivered as a complete set together
with a rotating helical focuser with laser-etched scale, so you get a full package: corrector, adaptor to T2 (M42x0.75mm), adaptor to M48 (M48x0.75) and the helical focuser for visual fun.
This coma corrector really
is "high resolution"
- it deliveres a visual polystrehl performance of 0,98 at f/4 and 0,96 at f/3! So it can stay in the telescope - and you will not only enjoy a tack-sharp Jupiter, but aslo sharp and defined moons in the future! What this means in terms of performance is shown in the three pictures with the graphs - the sharpness increase in those comparisons with and without corrector are stunning (examples are 400mm f/4, f/3,5 and f/3). Please notice: These graphs are for FLAT FIELD! You will get this performance without refocussing!
Diameter of the field is 30mm
- it doesn´t make sense to increase this with 2" and fast optical systems.
Length of the 2" corrector barrel is approx. 85mm and it can be used with almost all 2" focusers on the market
. To use the HR Coma Corrector visually, you need to have at least 32mm spare inward travel at your focuser, while the focus is on the same plane as the focusers end. Photographically there is no problem - the HR Coma Corrector shifts the focus outward by about 35mm, so that
you will have no problem in achieving focus, when you are able to focus your camera without the HR Coma Corrector.
- Eliminates coma, field-curvature and astigmatism in newtonians
- Diffraction limited performance on axis and in the field
- Flattens the field
- Works for very fast systems down to f/3 Four-lens construction
- Can be used with almost all 2" focusers on the market
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- High Resolution (HR) Coma Corrector
- Adaptor to T2 (M42x0.75mm)
- Adaptor to M48 (M48x0.75)
- Helical focuser
Please log in in order to be ablo to provide feedback!
The product comes with 10 years warranty (excluding the electronical parts).