Baader 2" Cool-Ceramic Safety Herschel Prism (Visual / Photographic)
2 ", 23 ° Safety Herschel Prism, special Phantom Group® coating, 2” ClickLock® eyepiece holder. Visual or photographic version.
Baader Safety Cool Ceramic Herschel Prism 2" with ClickLock 2" Clamp, VISUAL version, incl 2" filter ND3,0 & Solar-Continuum Filter 2" – incl. Case #2452115 (BA2956500V)
incl. 27% VAT470.57 €
Including 27% VAT:470.57 € (164 700 HUF)
Net price (for non-EU customers):370.53 € (129 685 HUF)
Budapest shop:Minimal stock (2-3 pieces)
Delivery:Delivery in 24-48 hoursBp. shop:Minimal stockDelivery:Delivery in 24-48 hours
Baader Safety Cool Ceramic Herschel Prism 2" with ClickLock 2" Clamp, PHOTOGRAPHIC version, incl.4 ND-filter 2" 0,6/0,9/1,8/3,0 & Solar-Continuum Filter 2" – incl. Case #2452115 (BA2956500P)
incl. 27% VAT539.71 €
Including 27% VAT:539.71 € (188 900 HUF)
Net price (for non-EU customers):424.97 € (148 740 HUF)
Budapest shop:Limited stock (1 piece). Please contact our colleagues before ordering: +36-1-202-5651
Delivery:Limited stock (1 piece). Please contact our colleagues before ordering: +36-1-202-5651Bp. shop:Limited stockDelivery:Limited stock
More about the product
- 2 ", 23 ° Safety Herschel Prism, utilizing special Phantom Group® coatings for glare control. 2” ClickLock® eyepiece holder.
- There is no better and safer method for uncompromising sharp solar observation / photography in white light.
- A special heat absorbing ceramic element traps radiant heat similar to the space shuttle heat tiles - without heating the surrounding area too. The fully enclosed housing adds to the safety and prevents the risk of glare.
- Space-Technology: The exiting beam in the Baader Safety Herschel Wedge is fed into a heat cage separated from the prism body. Like on a Space Shuttle a ceramic tile forming the back end of the heat cage absorbs the radiant heat without overheating its surroundings. The closed prism body offers perfect safety for educational work.
- Solar Finder: The translucent ceramic tile acts as projection screen for the unfocused image of the Sun. Aiming the telescope at the Sun becomes very easy.
- ClickLock 2 Clamp: Securely clamp any eyepiece with only the push of a lever. Change eyepieces single handedly even in winter with heavy gloves.
- Filter Holder: A 2/M48 threaded ring couples the 2 ClickLock-Clamp to the body of the Safety Herschel Wedge and acts as a filter holder for 2 filters.
- Solar Continuum Filter (10nm HBW/540nm CWL): Included as standard filter
- Optional recommended accessories:2 Baader Polarizer-Filter (# 2408342) mounts into any 2 eyepiece or 2 to 1.25 reducer for adjusting image brightness simply by rotating the eyepiece. Reducer ring 2to T-2 (#1508035) allows to mount any DSLR-camera T-mount directly on top of the Solar Diagonal body
Please log in in order to be ablo to provide feedback!
The product comes with 2 years warranty (excluding electric parts)