4.10" ID Orion Full Aperture Solar Filter
incl. 27% VAT
Including 27% VAT:82.86 € (29 000 HUF)
Net price (for non-EU customers):65.24 € (22 835 HUF)
Budapest shop:For order only
Delivery:Please contact our colleagues before ordering: +36-1-202-5651
Product code: sofiOR7733
Orion glass solar filter, suitable for 70/500, 70/900, 80/400, 80/900 refractor, 90mm Maksutov-Cassegrain, Lacerta 72/432 and Equinox 80
More about the product
These full-aperture optical glass telescope filters deliver superb, white-light views of the Sun, without risk to your eyes. While more expensive than Mylar or film filters, Orion glass solar filters provide better contrast, a more pleasing and natural yellow-orange color, and are more durable. They are ideal to use for capturing telescopic astrophotos of the Sun too.
The glass filter elements are machine-polished and triple-coated with an advanced nickel-chromium stainless steel alloy for a scratch-resistant surface. The filter passes only a fraction of the incoming light, rejecting harmful ultraviolet and infrared radiation.
Each filter is mounted in an aluminum cell that slide-fits over the front of your telescope. Three nylon thumbscrews can be tightened to ensure a safe, snug fit to the front of your telescope. The thumbscrews complement the press-fit foam lining inside the durable aluminum filter cell. A tight friction-fit is still required for safe solar viewing through a telescope. Each filter fits telescope tube diameters up to 1/4" smaller than the specified size.
- Optical glass white light solar filters fit snugly over your telescope's aperture to block 99.999% of incoming sunlight so you can safely observe the sun and sunspots without damaging your eyes or telescope
- Glass telescope filter elements are machine-polished and triple-coated with nickel-chromium stainless steel, and mounted in a robust aluminum cell with foam tape liner
- Each solar filter features three equidistant thumbscrews and includes 4x 1/16" thick adhesive foam tabs, and 4x 1/8" thick adhesive foam tabs so you can customize a friction fit to your telescope
- Each solar filter fits telescope tube outer diameters up to 0.25" smaller than specified Inside Diameter (ID) size
- Note: All Orion solar filters are designed for use with an adequate friction fit attachment. Thumbscrews should ONLY be used to keep filter securely in place once a friction fit has been achieved - NEVER view the sun without a properly friction-fitted solar filter
Please log in in order to be ablo to provide feedback!
The product comes with 1 year warranty.