ZWO M68 Off Axis Guider for ASI 6200/2600 Cameras
incl. 27% VAT
Including 27% VAT:282.86 € (99 000 HUF)
Net price (for non-EU customers):222.72 € (77 953 HUF)
Budapest shop:Limited stock (1 piece). Please contact our colleagues before ordering: +36-1-202-5651
Delivery:Limited stock (1 piece). Please contact our colleagues before ordering: +36-1-202-5651
Product code: ZWOoagM68
ZWO M68 Off Axis Guider for ASI 6200/2600 Pro Cameras
1. Lightweight and Exquisite, 17.5mm thickness
2. Prism size: 8*8mm
3. Connect the main imaging camera and the guide camera simultaneously. No guide scope required!
4. High stability, strong connection to the telescope
5. Can be compatible with ASI6200MM Pro and ASI2600MC Pro camera
6. For guiding, only can work with ASI mini camera currently.
7. There’re M2.5*8 screws in the package to help connect the OAG to 2″ EFW.
Connection methods of ASI6200 to get 55mm back focus length:
More about the product
Allows the use of a guide camera in off axis position next to the main imaging camera without the need for a guide scope. Flexible adaptation to your camera and telescope via T2 and M48 threads. Fully compatible with all ZWO ASI cameras. Good stability , stiff connection to the telescope.
Please log in in order to be ablo to provide feedback!
The product comes with 1 year warranty.