7x42 MEOPTA Meostar B1 binoculars
incl. 27% VAT
Including 27% VAT:893.44 € (285 900 HUF)
Net price (for non-EU customers):703.49 € (225 118 HUF)
Product code: MeostarB1-742
7x42 MEOPTA Meostar B1 high-quality, waterproof binoculars, nitrogen-filled
More about the product
Our MeoStar B1 42mm series offer all-round performance in a compact, ergonomic design. Built to the standards of demanding users across the globe, our premium grade internal optics systems combined with robust mechanical engineering have resulted in some of the best performing binoculars on the market today.
MeoBright 5501 Ion Assisted lens coatings ensure brilliant, crystal clear observation even in the harshest lighting conditions.
7x42 - For observation in dense surroundings and for an expansive field of view.
8x42 – Ideally suited to a wide range of users for various observation needs.
- MeoBright 5501 - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBright 5501 ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
- MeoShield - MeoShield ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShield meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
- Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
- Waterproof - All binoculars are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof - All binoculars are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Prism System - Precisely ground and finished Schimdt-Pechan prism system is polished to within +/- 1 second and allows hours of extended glassing without eye strain.
- Focus and Diopter Control - Central focus wheel smoothly operates on a finely tuned ratio allowing precise, accurate focus acquisition with no backlash. Integrated central diopter control is easy to adjust and accommodates +/- 3 D.
- Protective Armor Design - Protective rubber armor is softer in strategic locations to help reduce hand fatigue and improve grip. Sculpted thumb pockets accommodate a variety of hand positions and encourages a balanced and comfortable hold.
- Chassis Construction - Aircraft grade aluminum chassis is incredibly robust and built to survive rough conditions in the field.
- 30 Years Transferable Warranty - All MeoStar binoculars carry Meopta’s 30 Years Transferable Warranty (after registration).
Please log in in order to be ablo to provide feedback!
The product comes with 30 years warranty (excluding the electronical parts).