incl. 27% VAT
Including 27% VAT:107.71 € (37 700 HUF)
Net price (for non-EU customers):84.81 € (29 685 HUF)
Budapest shop:Minimal stock (2-3 pieces)
Delivery:Delivery in 24-48 hours
Product code: HandSpektr
More about the product
Spectroscopy is an interesting visual subject for students. This spectroscope helps teachers to demonstrate simply and clearly. Uses include:
* FRAUNHOFFER LINES
* FLAME TEST IN CHEMICAL ANALYSIS
* ABSORPTION SPECTRA THROUGH LIQUIDS
* BRIGHT LINE SPECTRA FROM DISCHARGE TUBE
* Large diameter eyepiece aperture facilitates comfortable viewing of the SINGLE, LARGE and BRIGHT SPECTRUM which is CENTRALLY PLACED in the field of view.
* High quality optical components ensure that absorption bands show up clearly - even weak bands that are sometimes difficult to detect.
* The LINEAR SPECTRUM is generated by a particularly bright transmission diffraction grating of 600 lines/mm.
* The unit is of fixed construction - no need for adjustment.
* Robust assembly to withstand years of student handling.
* Convenient size.
* Supplied in protective rigid box.
Please log in in order to be ablo to provide feedback!
The product comes with 1 year warranty.