Delta Biolight 500 microscope + DLT-Cam Basic 2MP camera
incl. 27% VAT
Including 27% VAT:227.14 € (79 500 HUF)
Net price (for non-EU customers):178.85 € (62 598 HUF)
Budapest shop:For order only
Delivery:Please contact our colleagues before ordering: +36-1-202-5651
Product code: DeBioL500Cam
Delta Biolight 500 microscope with 40-1000x magnification with DLT-Cam Basic 2MP camera
Camera model name: Delta Optical DLT-Cam Basic 2 MP:
- digital color microscope camera
- maximum resolution: 1600 x 1200 pixels (2 megapixels)
- sensor size (diagonal): 1 / 3.2 "
- pixel size: 2.8 µm x 2.8 µm
- sensitivity: -
- dynamic range: -
- analog-to-digital converter: 8-bit R.G.B
- signal to noise ratio: -
- frame rate (FPS): 5 fps for 1600 x 1200 px, 7.5 fps for 1280 x 1024 px and 1280 x 960, 20 fps for 800 x 600 px, 30 fps for other resolutions
- installation in tubes with an internal diameter of 23.2 mm
- interface: USB 2.0
- power supply: DC 5 V via the computer's USB interface
- Delta Optical DLT-CamViewer Polish language software included with live image preview, photo and video recording functions, built-in image adjustment functions, filters and measuring functions
- USB cable included for connecting to a computer, 30 mm and 30.5 mm adapters
- minimum hardware requirements: Microsoft® Windows® Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 & 64 bit), processor equivalent to Intel Core2 2.8 GHz or better, RAM memory: 2 GB or more, USB 2.0 port or better, screen at least 17 "or larger, CD-ROM drive
More about the product
The microscope has three achromatic lenses, known from the BioLight model, much higher class than in the BioLight 100, 200 and 300 series microscopes. They allow you to achieve magnifications in the range of 40-400x, and with the WF 25x eyepiece you can achieve a maximum of 1000x. The microscope has an ergonomic, convenient to carry tripod. The monocular head can be rotated 360o, in a set with two glasses: 10x and 25x. Three achromatic lenses - 4x, 10x and 40x are mounted in a rotating revolver bowl. It has a built-in battery supply module - 3 AA fingers. Micro and macro focusing mechanism with coaxial knobs, which ensures convenient operation. A cross table with a sliding mechanism in the x and y axes, as well as a scale and specimen holder - increase the precision of observation under the microscope. An additional way of fixing the preparation in the form of two clamps - allows the table to be moved in the Z axis to a greater extent. LED lower and upper lighting allow observation of classic preparations and small, opaque objects. The aperture wheel, located under the table, allows you to imitate the work of the condenser, increasing the contrast and sharpness of the observed preparation. The Delta Optical BioLight 500, in combination with the optional microscope camera, is an excellent tool for taking photos and recording videos showing the richness of forms and colors of the microworld. We encourage you to view photos taken with this microscope. Note: for a microscope, it is recommended to use AA batteries (fingers). The use of ordinary batteries is permissible, but only if the microscope is disconnected from the mains. Otherwise, it may cause damage to the device or even fire.
You can also buy it in a set with a 2 Mp camera.
Supplier's symbol: DO-3320 Application: Education Correction: 160 mm Lighting source: LED Field of view: 16 mm Cross table: 90 x 90 mm lenses: 4x 10x 40x Glasses: WF 10x / 16, WF 25x Focus adjustment: micro / macro Lighting: top-reflected; bottom-passing Microscope table: 90x90 mm Head: mono monokularowa Objective revolver: three-lens Top lighting: LED reflected Bottom lighting: passing LED Specimen movement mechanism: yes Focus adjustment knobs: two-sided; coaxial Observation technique: A bright field reflected light Optics class: achromatic Battery type: 3 x AA Magnification of the microscope: 40 x 100 x 250 x x 400 x x 1000 x x Eyepiece magnification: 10 x 25 x Microscope power supply: AC 3xAA Warranty period: 24 months
Please log in in order to be ablo to provide feedback!
The product comes with 2 years warranty.