Baader UV/IR-Cut / L-Filter – CMOS-optimized (1.25")
incl. 27% VAT
Including 27% VAT:74.40 € (27 900 HUF)
Net price (for non-EU customers):58.58 € (21 969 HUF)
Delivery:Please contact our colleagues before ordering: +36-1-202-5651
Budapest shop:Under procurement
Product code: BaIRUV
Baader UV/IR Cut / CMOS L-Filter 1¼"
- 1¼" x 2 mm Baader CMOS UV/IR-Cut (420 – 685 nm) Bandpass Filter, suitable from f/15 to f/1.8 – with 1¼" (28,5 mm) filter thread
- Reflects harmful thermal radiation in the infrared spectral range
- Provides 98% transmission over the entire visible spectrum from 420 - 685 nm
- Prevents blurred star imaging with red-sensitive digital and CCD/CMOS cameras
- Reflex-Blocker™ hard coated and planeoptically polished – with sealed coating edges (Life-Coat™)
- Blackened edges all around, with filter-lead-side-indicator in the form of a telescope-sided black outer rim
- Optimized for modern CMOS cameras, but likewise excellent for CCD camera technologies
- Mounted in Baader Low Profile Filter Cell (LPFC) – 6 mm height
More about the product
The UV/IR cut filter is recommended in many cases:
- at least one lens is used in the light path which is not corrected to infrared light (most of the lenses are optimized for visible light)
- when taking images without an IR blocking filter in the camera
- when the Sun is still above the horizon or close to it (dawn/dusk lasts more in IR light)
- if there's a strong IR light source next to the target object
GSO's filter is affordably priced and provides 90% transmission.
Baader's filters have a transmission of 97% between 420 and 680nm.
Astronomik's IR blocking filter are similar to Baaders but filter for Canon EOS APS-C cameras are also available.
Please log in in order to be ablo to provide feedback!
The product comes with 2 years warranty (excluding electric parts)